- For a STEAMED, succulent result, leave the EasyView Window in place during cooking.
- If you prefer a GRILLED or ROASTED result, allow to cook for 5 mins, then remove from the heat source and peel off the EasyView Window before returning to cook. This will allow food to brown off on top.
- If cooking pork, lamb, beef in the bag - it is recommended to use a marinade or sauce to add moisture and maximise flavour.
- Prepare meals in advance, place in the fridge/cooler/freezer and cook when ready to eat.
- Experiment with seasoning blends, dry rubs, marinades, BBQ sauce, spice & herb mixes etc. for extra flavour and succulence.