- Do not use in a microwave.
- Qbag and its contents will be hot after cooking, use oven mitts / utensils to handle / serve.
- Always use a supporting plate to carry the Qbag after filling and cooking.
- Take care when handling, the foil may be sharp.
- Single use only. Recycle or dispose of after use.
- Maximum temperature in in an oven: 210°C (400°F).
- When cooking on the BBQ/grill, keep the BBQ/grill hood up to allow air to circulate around the bag.
- Be sure to fully remove the EasyView Window before closing the BBQ/grill hood.
- Always keep the EasyView Window facing upwards - do not turn the bag upside down.
- Maximum cooking time: 2 hours.
- Make a hole in the top of the bag for steam to escape before opening.
- Add a tblsp. of flour inside to soak up extra moisture if preferred.
- No temperature restriction in an oven or on a BBQ/grill.